- All batteries must be registered within the first 30 days from the original purchase date or original purchaser must provide original receipt in order to be eligible for a warranty claim.
- Warranties are non-transferable.
- Returns will only be accepted from the original Purchaser.
Warranty Does NOT Cover Any of the Following Physical Issues:
- Any physical damage caused by abuse.
- Any modification to any part of the battery or its parts.
- Physical damage to battery after purchase by impact, neglect, or misuse.
Warranty Does NOT Cover the Following Electrical Issues:
- Damage from direct “shorting” of the battery or clamps.
- Excessive overcranking or using too small of a MICRO-START necessary for the application.
Antigravity Handles Warranty Claims Directly
All warranty claims are handled by Antigravity Batteries directly. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original receipt from your retailer or your Antigravity Batteries Invoice. Do not contact your reseller for warranty claims. You may request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA#) by sending an email notification to firstname.lastname@example.org. State your Invoice number or attach original receipt. Download the MICRO-START Warranty Claim Form.
Battery Returns Must Have Return Authorization Number
Returns will only be accepted from the original owner. A return authorization number must be acquired from Antigravity Batteries before the battery is shipped. If a battery is received without a Return Authorization Number, or without the original invoice then the battery will be returned to the original shipper COD.
Batteries Must Be Returned for Replacement
Customer must send back battery for warranty service before a replacement battery can be shipped out. Antigravity Batteries will not ship a battery out unless the original unit has been sent back.
ONE Warranty Replacement & Time Period
The 1 Year Limited Warranty is on a pro-rated basis based from the original date of purchase. Antigravity batteries are only eligible for ONE warranty replacement.
Once a battery has been repaired or replaced under warranty, the replacement item only holds the remainder of the warranty period from the date of the original purchase of the battery and only covers physical defects.
It will be the Customer’s responsibility for all shipping to Antigravity Batteries; we will not be held responsible for lost or damaged products in shipping. Antigravity Batteries will test the product and if found defective due to workmanship Antigravity will provide shipping cost back within the USA only. Outside of the USA, shipping to and from Antigravity Batteries will be the Customer’s responsibility.
Conditions & Terms MUST Be Met
Antigravity Batteries LLC reserves the right to deny any and all claims if all conditions and terms are not met.
Returns MUST Be Accompanied By:
- A copy of Original Receipt or Purchase Invoice.
- Filled out MICRO-START Warranty Claim Form 2016.
- Antigravity Batteries -Issued RMA#.
- Any merchandise in “new” condition which was originally purchased via the Antigravity Batteries website may be returned to Antigravity LLC within 30 days of purchase.
- Antigravity will test the product for damage before a refund is given.
- For “as new” returns to other sellers, please consult your seller for their terms.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by a Return Authorization Number, copy of original receipt or Antigravity Invoice/Order number, and all original packaging in “new” condition.
- Refunds will be granted less the actual original shipping cost if it was a “free shipping” item. A restocking fee may be assessed – or refund entirely refused – in case the product or packaging is damaged, depending on severity.
Any item damaged in transit must be reported to the SHIPPER IMMEDIATELY upon opening of the package, and Antigravity Batteries notified of damage at which time Antigravity will inform customer of next action.
This warranty shall be IN LIEU OF any other warranty, express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or fitness for a particular purpose.
NOTE: SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS, WHICH MAY VARY BY STATE.REGISTER FOR WARRANTY DOWNLOAD WARRANTY + CLAIMS FORM